OrgbrickCork Wall Tile
Colour Palette: brick brown, burnt sienna, brown ochre, spicy taupe, cinnamon
Appearance: Designed to mimic “Brick Work”; “Country Square Pattern” x2 per tile; does well in medium to small design areas
“Orgbrick” is just as the name portrays. The strong “Country Squared” pattern is reduced by using darker colours than its cousin, “Orgclay”. Because the pattern is easily established, “Orgbrick” does well in more confined spaces. It is designed to mimic brick work that would surround a fireplace or it could be used to introduce a cozy atmosphere in a reading nook. A deeper colour palette allows “Orgbrick” the opportunity to stand out when coupled with lighter wall colouring.
- Prefinished coke wall tiles.
- Width: 11 7/8" (300mm) .
- Length: 23 5/8" (600mm)
- Thickness: 1/4” (5mm) (3mm Natural cork veneer and 2mm Agglomerated cork backing sheet)
- Carton Coverage: 63.96 sqft.
- Planks per carton: 33 (11 pcs per package; 3 packages Per Carton .
- Carton weight: 37lbs.
- Density: Between 270 to 330kgs/m3ZZ
- 54 cartons per pallet.
- muffles sound, excellent acoustic and thermal insulating properties
- Control echoing or other acoustical effects that may be undesirable within the space.
- Extremely wear resistant, super durable and easy to clean.
- Cork flooring: 100% natural renewable resource with minimal environmental impact.
- Natural material and does not retain in the way of chemicals that can leech out of the material over time.
- Resistant to insects.
- There are no inorganic compounds.
- Inexpensive in comparison to many other types of wall treatments.
- Decorative: Create a specific design.
- Ideal way to get the look desired without spending a lot of money.
- Environmentally friendly. It is formaldehyde-free and the only compound added to agglomerated cork is a polyurethane binder(about 7%). This specially purposed binder is develop with food grade products and is formaldehyde-free. Tests made on this cork wall tiles show that concentration of compounds does not entail a health -related (toxicological) assessment.
- Do not release micro fibers, keep the environment cleaner.
- Great news for those of us with allergies or asthma. People with allergies may find that using cork wall tiles within a space allows them to enjoy a decorative touch to the walls without triggering any type of allergic reaction.
- Fire behavior: Cork wall tiles burn slowly and do not present any special risk and are not explosion hazard product.Sanding, sawing or machining can result in the generation of cork dust that can present a strong explosion hazard if a dust cloud contacts an ignition source.Sprayed water, carbon dioxide, chemical powder and foam can be used as extinguishing media. Fire fighting procedures recommend the use of protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Surface finishing is waxed or PU varnished;